Baby Vaccination Schedules for 2018: • Schedules are released every two weeks.
• Most babies will get their first dose by the end of June.
• BCG vaccination schedules are released twice a year, in October and November.
• There is no age restriction for the schedule.
• Each month the BCGs are also being adjusted for new information.
• If you miss your vaccination, it’s usually in July, August or September.
• For infants, you can expect to receive at least 1 dose between the ages of one and three months.
• In addition, infants under the age of one year can receive up to 3 doses at any time.
• Some babies are protected from the vaccine if they’re born prematurely.
For more information about how BCG is given to babies, see “What is BCG?”
This article has been reproduced with permission and was first published in Medical News Now.